Bookkeeper Job Responsibilities:
A Bookkeeper maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
Bookkeeper Job Duties:
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
• Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
• Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
• Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
• Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
• Maintains historical records by filing documents.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Bookkeeper Skills and Qualifications:
Developing Standards, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Reporting Research Results, Data Entry Skills, Accounting, SFAS Rules, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness. Quickbooks online/desktop experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $25,000.00 to $32,000.00 /year