The Humane Society of El Paso:
- Takes in 4000 pets every year on average.
- Is a no-kill non-profit organization funded solely through generous donations from local businesses, grants, bequests, and the public…people like you!
- Covers all costs for fosters including newborn animals and those with special needs.
- Takes in animals with significant medical and health issues aiding them to recovery.
- Provides low cost microchip, euthanasia, and cremation services.
Why is your donation so vital?
The Humane Society is a non-profit charitable corporation and is funded entirely by private donations, foundation grants, adoption fees, the generous support of the El Paso business community and fund-raising events like the Telethon. All of the funds raised stay here in El Paso and are used to support our animal's health, welfare and education programs.
For every $50 donation, donors will be entered into a prize drawing for a variety of fun gifts, donated by local businesses.
All online transactions are encrypted using SSL technology. Your donation is tax deductible. A receipt will be sent to your email upon completion of your donation.